TSUME FAN DAYS 5
TSUME FAN DAYS 5 is a rendez-vous proposed by TSUME for its fans with various activites, conferences and tournament during 3 Days.
TSUME also uses this event as a platform to announce its new products.
Tsume SA was created in Luxemburg in 2010. Along the years, the company managed to rise on the collector statue's market. Thanks to the backup of renown Japanese licenses, Tsume gave birth to a panel of figures aimed for the demanding collectors. After several years of hard work, Tsume has gained the trust of some of the main corporations in the world of manga and anime, like Shueisha, Toei Animation, TV Tokyo or Kodansha.
• Conceived the complete set-up for Broadcasting the event.
• Supported TSUME in terms of logistic and Broadcasting experience
• Broadcasting production Room set-up with multiple flux. (Facebook Youtube & Twitter).
• A complete Team for 3 Days.
• 2 Cameramans for the Stage.
• 5 Cameras FS05.
• Adaptative Set-up for Concert, conference and Esport.